Talk

Advanced search

Spray and go moisturisers - any good?

(13 Posts)
DaftSkunk Wed 05-Mar-14 11:41:34

Are they any good or do they take a while to dry? Can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks!

confusedalways Wed 05-Mar-14 11:43:00

I've got the dove cocoa butter one which I quite like. Much quicker than moisturising. And good if I'm feeling lazy! wink

cloudskitchen Wed 05-Mar-14 19:37:39

I used the spray suncreams last year for the first time and found them really good.

Skivvywoman Thu 06-Mar-14 07:11:49

I use the cocoa butter Vaseline one it's great just to spray and gosmile

VestaCurry Thu 06-Mar-14 07:19:56

I have the Vaseline cocoa butter one too - it's fab! Smells lovely, quick to apply and does not stick to clothes. I'm going to buy the others in the range now.

dexter73 Thu 06-Mar-14 07:34:56

I didn't find them very good but that could be because I have very dry skin.

muser31 Thu 06-Mar-14 09:00:27

do you think these would be suitable for toddlers!? i am always trying to get cream on mine as she has dryish skin (not too bad) and she never lets me put it on. sounds like a great idea.

DaftSkunk Thu 06-Mar-14 09:24:38

Thanks, will give some a go then!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 06-Mar-14 10:08:00

I use the spray on sunscreen on my DC in summer (UltraSun) mainly for quick coverage and a 14 yo doesn't really want his mum rubbing cream into his back grin

My DD used the Vaseline Spray & Go stuff (at a friends house) she loved it.

Floisme Thu 06-Mar-14 10:13:09

Spray on suncream is good if you've got kids who won't stand still but spray on moisturiser? For grown ups? I don't get it - takes me 30 seconds, max, to slap some cream on - what am I missing? grin

Skivvywoman Thu 06-Mar-14 12:17:08

It's lighter than a cream and you can dress straight away without it sticking to you

CointreauVersial Thu 06-Mar-14 13:16:50

I have the Vaseline spray-on one, and it is super super quick to apply, and soaks in like a shot.

But if my legs are really dry I think I get better results from a rub-in body butter or similar.

So I tend to use the spray-on one during the week, and more moisturising stuff at the weekend when I have more time.

Floisme Thu 06-Mar-14 13:24:11

Ah so body, not face moisturiser - I get it now duh grin Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now