Talk

Advanced search

Recommend me a daytime moisturiser with spf

(10 Posts)
butterfliesinmytummy Wed 05-Mar-14 00:43:20

Can anyone recommend a good moisturiser with a decent level of spf? I use LRP Redermic C in the daytime but it's not really a moisturiser and has no spf. Don't have a budget, willing to pay for something really good.....

Madamecastafiore Wed 05-Mar-14 03:03:07

I really like the a Eve Lom one.

Floisme Wed 05-Mar-14 09:33:34

I used Olay SPF 15 for years and years. It's part of their bog standard range now but, back in the day, it was seen as quite advanced! It certainly worked for me and I'd still be using it now if it hadn't started irritating my skin.

fieldfare Wed 05-Mar-14 09:35:43

I use Clarins multiactive day fluid, which has spf15. Suits my skin really well in the milder months. When it's colder and we have the heating on more I use their hydra quench cream with spf15, it's a bit thicker and more protective.

anchovies Wed 05-Mar-14 09:40:16

I bought the LRP Redermic UV (with built in SPF) and it was terrible (in case you're considering it!) I use a moisturiser then a primer with SPF at the moment, I really like MAC prep and prime SPF 50.

nickEcave Wed 05-Mar-14 09:54:11

Eucerin even brighter day cream has spf 30. It's quite expensive (about £23) so I get it when its 3 for 2 offer at Boots. I started using it last summer and noticed I didn't get the spotty outbreaks I usually get in summer.

specialsubject Wed 05-Mar-14 10:27:05

the special tiny bottle facial creams don't actually provide much protection, and are an incredibly expensive way of getting sunscreen.

keep an eye out for normal suncream and use that - the Ambre Solaire ones aren't greasy and you can get it for a fiver a bottle at slow times.

yazzy85 Fri 07-Mar-14 23:20:50

Origins VitaZing is great

evertonmint Fri 07-Mar-14 23:41:04

Superdrug's Vitamin E and Natural Radiance are both worth checking out - and cheap!

TheJumped Fri 07-Mar-14 23:43:49

Soap and Glory BB cream is spf25 and lovely - it's not really a bb cream as it doesn't have any colour though. It's very lightweight and leaves my skin very glowy.

Eucerin one sounds good, might try that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now