Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommed some opaque tights that don't roll up/cut you in half at the waist!

(8 Posts)
rollonthesummer Tue 04-Mar-14 16:45:02

I have been wearing leggings as tights (with boots, so you only really see two inches of legging!) for ages, but want some proper tights now so I can wear shoes with dresses/skirts!

Can anyone recommend some that have a nice wide comfortable waist band!! I'm a size 12, but hate things cutting me in half at the waist as I think this looks awful under clothes.

Artandco Tue 04-Mar-14 16:46:17

Calzendonia

ShyGirlie Tue 04-Mar-14 17:01:25

Buy them a couple of sizes bigger and pull them up to under your bust - wont roll down and will create a smooth line under clothes

OneLittleLady Tue 04-Mar-14 17:43:05

I find the primark ones surprisingly good. I agree with Shygirlie that sizing up helps

Falke ones are quite good - they are relatively long in the body which means they sit higher so no bulge. Wolford are good too, as are Calvin Klein

Skivvywoman Tue 04-Mar-14 18:19:17

Primark ones are fab

Saurus72 Tue 04-Mar-14 19:21:43

M&S Autograph black velvet opaques. Better than Wolford IMHO, and they last and last. It's the only item of clothing I still buy from M&S since they have become so crap.

Allinafankle Tue 04-Mar-14 19:42:12

Sainsburys 3D ones are the best I've had for a while.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now