Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Touché éclat foundation B too yellow BR too pink!

(11 Posts)
Notonaschoolnight Tue 04-Mar-14 15:18:24

Grr really wanted to treat myself too, but the SA had a nightmare with matching me and had to give me 4 samples in the end B20&30 and BR20&30 but I think I'm going to have to admit defeat and look elsewhere

FrugalFashionista Tue 04-Mar-14 15:39:12

You can always try mixing th together wink

Welcome to the special hell of being relatively neutral-toned wink
I've struggled to find a match but mineral makeup has finally solved this - the shade range is enormous and you can fine-tune it!

Notonaschoolnight Tue 04-Mar-14 18:01:04

Never tried mineral will have a look

justasecond Tue 04-Mar-14 19:38:43

I could never get the right shade with the Touche Eclat foundation either. After lots of sampling I got the Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation. It is brilliant. The best foundation ever imo and the perfect shade match for me too. Will def repeat buy, have never done that with a foundation before.

catacats Tue 04-Mar-14 20:19:02

I'm surprised SA didn't match you with bd20 or 30. I am pale and neutral toned as well and find bd20 a perfect match.

Notonaschoolnight Thu 06-Mar-14 15:13:44

Not sure who sells Giorgio in the NE I know its good stuff though. I'm going to use the samples as I like the consistency and glow but cannot possibly purchase

I've found the boots matchup machine to be brilliant their palest calico is so right when I dot it on my face you can barely see the dots I wish they all had that technology its crap going back to old school samples

Cat I'm not sure as she didn't even show me the yellow toned stuff just the pink and neutral but even the neutral is too yellow and pink too pink so I can't imagine what the yellow would be like

Before trying the Boots machine I wore the Laura mercier tinted moisturiser on Nude for years perhaps ill just go back to that and save myself a pile of bother but really I'm nearly 40 and could do with a glow

CountBapula Thu 06-Mar-14 15:43:36

I used to use the LM TM in Nude too, and now I wear the Touche Eclat in BD40. So worth trying if you really love the finish (I do - wouldn't use anything else now).

Allthingsprettyreturns Thu 06-Mar-14 16:34:38

Laura mercia secret camouflage.might be wprth investiagating.

Notonaschoolnight Fri 07-Mar-14 08:21:44

I have the secret camouflage its fab and I can only think that I first purchased LM TM in the summer when my skin is a few shades darker but can get away with it in the winter as its so sheer

HappyAsEyeAm Fri 07-Mar-14 13:33:31

I use touche eclat foundation BD40. I love it. I am pale-ish and neutral.

Notonaschoolnight Sat 08-Mar-14 13:30:39

Right I'm on a mission for Giorgio Armani luminous silk my fingers are crossed for more success today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now