Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hush-advice appreciated!

(6 Posts)
Marylou2 Tue 04-Mar-14 14:43:06

www.hush-uk.com/daywear/dresses_skirts/maxi_t-shirt_dress_black.htm

I've never ordered from Hush before but I like the look of this dress and several tops. Does anyone know if the quality is OK?
Also on a very cheeky note does anyone have code they might share?
Many Thanks

Flossiechops Tue 04-Mar-14 14:49:12

I've found the quality poor. Was just ironing a long navy cardigan that I bought last season, it has small holes in it. Also have a couple of Amy dresses - both bobbly. No better than bog standard high street imo - very over priced for the quality.

Hopefully Tue 04-Mar-14 15:01:27

Quality is a bit hit and miss - I have had a couple of lovely bits from there, mainly pyjamas and one jumper, and a couple of bits I have sent straight back because they were patently not going to last. But I like the styles.

Marylou2 Tue 04-Mar-14 15:21:47

Thankyou. That doesn't sound too encouraging. I saw a similar dress in Me&Em for almost �100 but I think their quality is great so it might be a better option.

Hopefully Tue 04-Mar-14 15:51:47

Can't fault Me&Em's quality, even the fractionally less good stuff I've had from there has still been brilliant quality. Love their ruched dresses. They are shit at returns though, which irritates me.

plentyofsoap Tue 04-Mar-14 16:26:59

Not impressed with quality either a couple of items were returned.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now