Talk

Advanced search

Child's Tinkerbell costume????

(6 Posts)
emsyj Tue 04-Mar-14 11:16:52

Help, I need a Tinkerbell costume for DD1 before Thursday (so realistically I need to go to a store to buy it, I don't think I can get a delivery in time and nobody will be in tomorrow to receive one anyway) - I have seen there is a lovely one on Asda online, but not for store collection. Does anyone know if you can buy them in store???

Do they have them in Sainsbury's or Tesco at all?? Thank you in advance for any suggestions. I am too tight to pay Disney Store prices.

Skivvywoman Tue 04-Mar-14 11:40:49

Tesco,sainsburys and asda will have one

Vickiyumyum Tue 04-Mar-14 12:01:06

sainsburys had them this morning, or amazon with next day delivery

www.amazon.co.uk/Tinkerbell-costume-children-years-Medium/dp/B006W3S088/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393934437&sr=8-1&keywords=tinkerbell+costume+girls

emsyj Tue 04-Mar-14 12:16:10

I will check out Sainsbury's, thanks. The Asda one I can see online is lovely, but Asda is much further away so Sainsbos will be quicker.

chainedtothedesk Tue 04-Mar-14 12:48:29

Does she have a leotard and fairy wings? Or a green top and leggings? Will that not do??

Failing that, does she have to be Tinkerbell at all? - what about a nightie, slippers and a bow in her hair and voila!...you have Wendy!

I wouldn't go rushing about killing yourself trying to buy a costume (presume this is for World Book Day?). Isn't the idea just that the kids dress up and have a bit of fun not that parents go to loads of expense and stress?

emsyj Tue 04-Mar-14 18:28:47

Went to Asda in the end and got this one, which is not as nice as the Argos one that I saw that was out of stock, but will do fine.

No, she doesn't really have anything suitable chained, no leotard, nightie etc - she's only 3 and just starting to get interested in fancy dress costumes, so I don't mind buying something, I just wish I had been more organised and done it sooner (especially since they told us about this last week and I have had about a dozen opportunities to get something, but just failed to get my arse in gear).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now