Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Whistles Spring 25% Grazia promotion starts tomorrow

(30 Posts)
DollyDaisy Mon 03-Mar-14 19:33:15

popped in today and the assistants were just unwrapping the window posters...

Saurus72 Mon 03-Mar-14 20:07:08

Woohoo!

tartiflette Mon 03-Mar-14 20:11:22

Does anyone know how long it usually lasts?

frankietwospots Mon 03-Mar-14 20:11:57

Wowser! Usually lasts a week.

snowgirl1 Mon 03-Mar-14 21:09:28

Ooh, does it work online or only in-store?

Turniphead1 Mon 03-Mar-14 21:11:19

Do we need a code? How does it work?

DollyDaisy Mon 03-Mar-14 22:54:44

I thought it was only a week but the girls in the shop seemed to think it would last about 3 weeks. Better check though just in case. Definitely works online too as I've used that before

Saurus72 Tue 04-Mar-14 00:40:23

I just placed an order and used the code WH25SS14 which worked. Huzzah!

ProjectGainsborough Tue 04-Mar-14 11:29:00

Thanks for sharing - I have my eye on a bag, so now might be the time!

Did you notice how long it lasts for Saurus ? TIA x

dottyaboutstripes Tue 04-Mar-14 13:31:52

Ends on 18th

snowgirl1 Tue 04-Mar-14 16:22:58

I've got my copy of Grazia - what's everyone planning to get with their discount?

There are a couple of cuffs I'd like. This gold bolt cuff and there was a plastic tortoiseshell version of the bolt cuff on the website yesterday and I was tossing up between the two, but it's disappeared. The other bracelet I'm considering is this double wrap bracelet. Which would you go for?

Like this animal print dress too, but not sure how much wear I'd get out of it (and whether it might be a bit shapeless and unflattering for me). So maybe the same pattern but in yellow for a top

SorrelForbes Tue 04-Mar-14 17:02:37

Looking at the Cora skirt and the Remi jumper. I can't see a length on the skirt.

Gillybobs Tue 04-Mar-14 17:24:51

I've ordered the yellow animal print top, saw it on a blog recently and thought it looked lovely. Wouldn't buy from whistles without this discount now, their prices have gone a little mad recently don't you think?

Saurus72 Tue 04-Mar-14 19:12:18

I agree Gillybobs. They always seem to be about 30% too high for me. I'm all for not having throw away fashion, but I do think a lot of shops are quite overpriced so a discount code/sales are the way to go really.

I ordered the Fleur jersey biker - it's been dispatched already so maybe it will be here tomorrow/Thursday.

I'm also seriously considering the Sophia Sparkle Knit which is gorgeous IRL - the website doesn't do it justice. I love it, but I can totally survive without it, plus it would be £64 with the 25% applied. I would also like the Mia sunglasses - am still thinking about it.

Saurus72 Wed 05-Mar-14 19:02:13

My jersey biker jacket arrived today and is lovely - am very pleased. Now looking for a Hobbs discount code so that I can buy the top and dress I would like - combined price of £279 though, so a discount is essential!

Has anyone else's orders arrived?

roseinwinter Wed 05-Mar-14 19:17:01

I got the Joanie Merino crew in navy. It's expensive but arrived today and is really good quality. The Wearing it Today blog had a feature recently on wardrobe classics. Most of the examples were from Whistles. I think it's worth the money for investment pieces but agree I would only buy with a discount code now.
Saurus- please shout if you find a Hobbs code! I am eyeing up a trench coat in there...

Saurus72 Wed 05-Mar-14 19:35:18

I was looking at that jumper in John Lewis Rose, I have a slight obsession with navy.

cessie322 Wed 05-Mar-14 20:58:03

Saurus72 I'm in Ireland and here Hobbs are doing a sign up to the newsletter instore and receive 15% off, I'm sure they would be doing it in the UK. Not a whole lot but it would help!

Gillybobs, what blog did you see the yellow top on? I'm debating it at the moment.

Gillybobs Wed 05-Mar-14 21:30:52

I think it was the 40bum lady, she didn't have it on though, just a link. Mine has arrived but haven't tried it yet, will report back!

cessie322 Wed 05-Mar-14 22:19:28

Thanks Gillybobs, looking forward to the verdict!

Gillybobs Wed 05-Mar-14 22:19:54

Boo it's going back. Much shorter at the front than the back which, coupled with an ample bosum, is not a good look

snowgirl1 Wed 05-Mar-14 22:47:57

Aww, Gillybob sorry to hear the top hasn't worked for me. I ordered that yellow animal print top too...but I don't have much in the boob department, so hopefully might work for me. I've also ordered three other tops (gulp) and a cuff, so something is going to have to go back. Order arriving on Friday, looking forward to seeing it all.

cessie322 Thu 06-Mar-14 09:44:13

Ah no Gillybob! That's a pity. I've asked dh to pick it up today as he'll be near the store. I've small boobs as well so maybe it might work. What's everyone planning on wearing with it?

dottyaboutstripes Thu 06-Mar-14 15:04:31

I've just ordered the Shona striped dress. Don't think it's worth the money but I've been hankering after it since I saw it in JL.

cessie322 Thu 06-Mar-14 21:46:12

Well I got the yellow animal print top today. I really like it on with black skinnies. However I'm not sure if I'll keep it, I'm trying to move away from skinnies and I also think it's just another printed top that won't get a lot of wear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now