Talk

Advanced search

Online bra shopping again

(7 Posts)
boogiewoogie Mon 03-Mar-14 13:56:06

Ok, so having established that I am a different bra size to the one that I used to wear according to MN bra interventionists, I am going to need to replace my old ones with my actual bra sized ones. I've marked Amazon as my bulk bra shopping place and it says it accepts free returns.

Now from your experience, do you buy two of the same style bra in different sizes say 32D and 32DD to see which one fits better then send the poor fitting one back or do you order one and if it doesn't fit you arrange a replacement in another size? I hope that's not too silly a query. The latter takes longer in terms of getting the item but is there a risk of not being able to get a full refund for the first method just because it's in the wrong size?

Innogen Mon 03-Mar-14 14:03:15

I try on in a shop, don't buy and then find deals online.

Buying two sizes and sending one back is very normal though.

boogiewoogie Mon 03-Mar-14 14:06:29

I wish the shops would stock them in my actual size! My back size is 28 and there is nothing bigger than a C in the shops in my town centre.

Innogen Mon 03-Mar-14 14:08:29

Know that feeling! I'm a true 28D but I'm in a 32C right now because I can't find 28 backs.

Debenhams is best for trying on I've found. But they're either too expensive or ugly. Am currently wearing only Ann Summers because I like the boob shape.

When I'm at the figuring out stage I order several from somewhere with free returns
I once ordered the same bra in five sizes

boogiewoogie Mon 03-Mar-14 14:27:31

Okay, you've convinced me Statistically. I'll just bite the bullet and go on a bra shopping spree!

Oh, another thing. Are they normally quite efficient with giving refunds?

Innogen Mon 03-Mar-14 14:29:54

Yeah, refunds will be no problem at all.

They process so many, they don't query, they just pay back without questions. You'll get full refunds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now