Talk

Advanced search

thank you bra gurus, just one more thing.....

(7 Posts)
grew Mon 03-Mar-14 13:08:48

I would like to thank all the bra gurus on mumsnet, after 20 years I finally have a proper fitting bra! Went to Bravissmo on MN advice and was told I'm a 2828FF! I have bought one bra from them which is lovely and fits but is also very expensive! Any advice on where to buy cheaper 28 band bras, they seem a rarity.....

SorrelForbes Mon 03-Mar-14 13:34:19

Which bra did you get? That will help us suggest other brands/styles that might also suit your shape.

Congratulations on your new size!

grew Mon 03-Mar-14 14:06:26

Thanks sorrel! they only had two types in my size in store. I bought a tango plunge one but actually I usually prefer a fuller cup style.

SorrelForbes Mon 03-Mar-14 16:07:14

OK, the Tango Plunge is a Panache bra and they do tend to run true to size throughout the range. Although it's a plunge, it's not that 'plungey' IYSWIM? My sister is a 28FF and likes the Cleo Juna and the Bravissimo half cups. The Panache Idina is very nice too and comes in a plunge and a balconette.

grew Mon 03-Mar-14 20:20:26

Thanks will have a look. Found some cheaper ones in curvy kate range on sale on the brastop website. Do happen to know if they are good

SorrelForbes Mon 03-Mar-14 20:22:04

Curvy Kate wires are too shallow for me but they are very nice bras and suit many people. They come up a bit big in the band and small in the cup, especially the Showgirl range ones.

grew Mon 03-Mar-14 22:17:41

Thanks sorrel - you're an expert!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now