Talk

Advanced search

Nursing bras

(8 Posts)
HHH3 Mon 03-Mar-14 11:49:25

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to buy nursing bras please? Preferably online. I'm really looking for some nice ones rather than black/white/nude if possible.

TIA

DesperateHousewife21 Mon 03-Mar-14 12:49:51

Figleaves have really pretty ones smile

BB01 Mon 03-Mar-14 19:10:37

Hotmilk and Elle Macpherson

namechanger1979 Mon 03-Mar-14 19:15:04

Search lupoline on ebay if you fancy underwired ones. Post bra intervention I'm a 30e and i love that they are like proper bras and as they fit properly no problems with blocked ducts. I think you can also get nursing bra conversion kits to change normal bras into nursing ones.

FrimpongDench Mon 03-Mar-14 19:18:45

www.NursingBra-Shop.co.uk/

I've used these in the past - cheap Hotmilk ones (although I didn't get on with the lack of wire of those ones)

HHH3 Mon 03-Mar-14 21:46:50

Thanks everyone. Just ordered a couple from figleaves. Can't wait to wear some properly fitting bras after working out what size I should be wearing grin

Optimism Mon 03-Mar-14 22:14:05

I bought a selection from Figleaves. The ones I found looked best and felt most comfortable (and therefore I ended up wearing all the time while the others sat in my drawer) were the Elle Macpherson ones.

AnythingNotEverything Mon 03-Mar-14 22:17:36

If your size has settled, you can convert your normal bras. You can buy just on eBay for about £5. Dead easy to do. Took me less than an hour, while looking after a baby!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now