Talk

Advanced search

Backwashing

(8 Posts)
Onepactupac Mon 03-Mar-14 00:52:25

I THINK this is what it's called, probably just totally embarrassed myself calling it something rude. Basically when you use your conditioner before your shampoo.

TOTALLY works! Did it for the first time today, hair is bouncier, shinier and curlier than it normally is.

You should try it!

Marylou2 Mon 03-Mar-14 09:20:22

Ooh I saw an article in the paper about this but i thought it was their usual nonsense. Now a real person has tried it I'll give it a go tomorrow!Thanks.

bouquetofpencils Mon 03-Mar-14 11:10:18

I did this by accident (tired eyes) and realised hair looked fine!

Onepactupac Mon 03-Mar-14 17:56:35

I can also report that my hair feels cleaner today than it normally does on day 2 after a wash. Still v bouncy too. Who'd have thunk it?!

evelynj Mon 03-Mar-14 20:12:55

Wow, I love MNers selling me something to try that won't cost money. Will try it on next wash & report back on Weds....

Marylou2 Tue 04-Mar-14 21:13:03

Reporting back. It works! All shiny and swishy.I'll be keen to see how it looks tomorrow. I've always had to wash it everyday but will be interested to see if this method can let me go to every other day.

TulipOHare Tue 04-Mar-14 21:23:45

I tried this after reading this post, but it did nothing for me at all confused

Is it literally just what it sounds like, or am I missing something?

I wet my hair, put conditioner through, rinsed, then shampooed. Is that correct?

I want the shininess and the swishiness envy

HollaAtMeBaby Wed 05-Mar-14 23:47:17

Tried this morning. Hair looks shit: flat and dull!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now