Talk

Advanced search

Opinions on Pixi Glow toner please.

(7 Posts)
hedwig2001 Sun 02-Mar-14 22:10:36

I have been trying to improve my skin regime, with some success. I have heard some good things about Pixi Glow.
I currently spend about £5 on toner, so £16 is a big step up.
Is it worth it? If not, can you suggest another exfoliating toner, that you do rate?

Financeprincess Sun 02-Mar-14 22:43:59

I'd like to know but it's always sold out!!

Somebody on here recommended the Boots Botanics toner, which has the same active ingredient (AHAs) as Pixi Glow and P50 (£60 per bottle, for which a Pixi is apparently a dupe).That's pretty good.

fridgepants Mon 03-Mar-14 11:21:31

I have a bottle of it after reading C.Hirons blog. I don't necessarily subscribe to her views, but I liked the idea of trying a chemical exfoliant and it was a hell of a lot cheaper than P50 or even the Clarins one.

I've only been using it for a couple of days, but I'm noticing a lot of dirt on the cotton pad. It doesn't sting and seems to agree with me so far.

hedwig - what else are you using?

KoalaFace Mon 03-Mar-14 12:44:36

I've used almost a whole bottle of it now and much prefer it to the exfoliating toners from La Roche Posay, Clarins and Botanics (although this was a close second). Always follow with a hydrating toner though (I use rosewater in a spray bottle) and an oil or serum before you moisturise.

hedwig2001 Mon 03-Mar-14 23:07:17

Thanks for the replies. Good to hear positive feedback.
Fridgepants, I have been using Active Solutions skin clarifying toner with Mandelic/Malic acid. However, it smells bad and I have been underwhelmed with it's performance.
I think Pixi Glow will be my next purchase (when stock is available!)

Whitetara Mon 03-Mar-14 23:12:34

I love this actually. In fact, I'm on about my 3rd bottle!

namechangeagaininnit Mon 03-Mar-14 23:25:38

It smells nice.

< helpful >

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now