Talk

Advanced search

Another hair dye help question !

(8 Posts)
sugar4eva Sun 02-Mar-14 20:49:37

Hi , when I was child my hair was white blonde. Then turned a sort of pale brown red blonde which I ruined with sun in in my late teens! I've had red hair for years which people thought was my own as my colouring is very pAle with mid blue eyes and a few freckles never ever tan!
I'm now 50 and my roots tell me I am 50 % grey and 50% a pale mouse . I'm beginning to wonder if my current red is a bit naff . It's all one colour and its a 6 shade 643? From a shop that supplies prof salon s or I use nice and easy temp pale warm red. My hair is one shade no lovely high lights and somethimes I long to look a bit more ' expensive' or natural but at same time the red has always always suited my skin tones. Think Rita coronation street but a.deeper shadelike a mid to pale copper.any suggestions please ! I'm feint am I too old for ( pale ish) red hair?i can't afford hairdressers for colour!

sugar4eva Sun 02-Mar-14 21:35:18

Ps any suggestions of other over the counter solutions? Thanks.

sugar4eva Mon 03-Mar-14 18:12:24

Bump on behalf of my hair! smile

sugar4eva Thu 06-Mar-14 21:52:08

Bump

cerealqueen Thu 06-Mar-14 22:51:21

Do you like it? does it suit you? Then stay red! You are not too old!

sugar4eva Fri 07-Mar-14 12:10:15

Thanks for reply ! Yes it suits me! It's just a lot of folk my age seem to be blonde or have lovely highlights or lowlights !

cerealqueen Sun 09-Mar-14 22:28:07

It is good to be different smile I am mouse too but prefer to dye red, tho shame that whatever I use it goes on strong then fades and looks great and then its practically gone!

sugar4eva Mon 10-Mar-14 07:54:21

Cereal I have been advised to use a professional dye koloste n via Sally s which supplies hairdressers .i put it on I've weekend and so far so good ! Just to tell you in case it helps ! I'm 50 % grey maybe.i think you can order on line : I used 634 copper ,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now