Talk

Advanced search

Nursing bras

(6 Posts)
TheWiseOldElf Sun 02-Mar-14 19:54:21

I'm sorry if this has been done to death but I'm looking for recommendations for somewhere to buy nursing bras in store rather than online. I've been wearing the stretchy type ones but DD2 is now 5 weeks and my boob size has settled down so I want to buy something nicer.

Pre-pregnancy I was measured as a 34B/C at M&S where I had always bought my bras and been happy with them. Their nursing bra fitting and selection was absolute pants though! Everyone in RL recommends Bravisimo but they don't stock anything for us ladies who are more lacking in the boob dept do they?

TheWiseOldElf, you are almost certainly not a 34B/C as M&S fit everybody in an old fashioned, guff way.

Measure yourself as described here

TheWiseOldElf Sun 02-Mar-14 20:56:15

Yes, I've heard M&S being slated for that. Thanks for the link, I will have a go. Any recommendations for stores/brands of nursing bras?

Bravissimo grin

It depends on your size, as lots of brands either only go up to a D, or an F etc, or start at a D/DD. Hot Milk, Panache, Royce, Anita all do good feeding bras.

HazleNutt Mon 03-Mar-14 10:36:54

Anita underwired. Or normal bras and convert yourself - I absolutely hated all soft droopy nursing bras.

MrsJK Mon 03-Mar-14 10:49:31

I second bravissimo grin

I recently got fitted there for the first time & picked up two pretty nursing bras ( Sophie by Panache I believe)

I am very impressed with the fit ( a million miles from the size M&S measured me at) and also the shape they give! No monoboob here grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now