Talk

Advanced search

Bra guru's, OVER HERE!!

(9 Posts)
OneLittleLady Sun 02-Mar-14 19:30:04

Just wanted to share with that I found my perfect fit bra! It's a Freya (unpadded,sorry don't know the name of it but it's a balcony/balconette shape) in a 32G. Fits like a dream, can't even feel that I'm wearing it. Everything scooped in, nice shape, good uplift. No digging in, no rubbing, just perfect! As a plus, my local HoF outlet sells Freya bras at half their RRP so now I've found my fit and brand, I can get them fairly cheaply. Thanks for your advice, I look a stone lighter and just feel so much better grin thanks daffodil

SorrelForbes Sun 02-Mar-14 19:37:48

Brilliant news! Is it the Freya Patsy, Lauren or Rio by any chance? All nice bras.

OneLittleLady Sun 02-Mar-14 19:42:20

After looking at the website, I think it is the Patsy, mine is just in coral with white spots. it fits like a dream, I wasn't kidding when I said I can't even feel it on!

SorrelForbes Sun 02-Mar-14 19:52:26

Yep, that sounds like the Patsy. Freya bras don't work for me at all unfortunately as they have some really pretty designs and patterns.

OneLittleLady Sun 02-Mar-14 19:58:37

I'm just glad I've finally found something that fits right! I was having terrible back ache and awful sore spots from bras twisting and rubbing and really awful grooves in my shoulders from straps. Will be going back this coming week for more from the freya stand!

Is it the lightly padded version or the non padded one?

OneLittleLady Sun 02-Mar-14 20:00:18

Non padded, I don't tend to need any additional padding as I have fairly inactive nipples and once everything's in, I have enough shape to not need it!

In that case I think the Patsy is pretty much the standard freya plunge balcony so you'll have loads of choice. For a more luxurious option you might want to look at Fauve - it's made by the same company

OneLittleLady Sun 02-Mar-14 20:07:41

I think the HoF outlet also stock fauve and fantasie as well so plenty for me to try on and find good fits in. They have a great range of large cup but small back sizes which is exactly what I need!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now