Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Comfy, stylish, warm loungewear - does it exist?

(4 Posts)
JanineStHubbins Sun 02-Mar-14 17:15:20

What do you stylish mavens wear in the evenings/when you are lounging around?

I tend to wear tracksuit pants and a slightly fraying fleece, but I'd like to get some more stylish things. Warmth and comfort is a must after work. I had spotted a cashmere tracksuit in M&S, but not sure I can justify £100 on the top alone.

Thanks!

wools Sun 02-Mar-14 17:32:37

I wear a cashmere track suit. Bought it in the sale - they are very expensive usually. M&S often reduce them in the sales so keep an eye out.

treaclesoda Sun 02-Mar-14 18:05:09

I got m&s cashmere bottoms for £9 in one of their outlet shops. They are heavenly. I think the trick was that it was the hottest day of last summer, people were sweating madly all around me and looked at me like I was a bit strange with my cashmere loungewear. But I'm the one laughing now grin

SilverSixpence Sun 02-Mar-14 18:32:12

Hush is the best for loungewear, the pyjamas are really cosy and comfy and like their t shirts, usually wear a sloppy jumper with them

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: