Talk

Advanced search

What's worth getting from GAP at the moment?

(17 Posts)
IDugUpADiamond Sun 02-Mar-14 13:37:23

They have a 30% off everything. Any trousers that would particularly suit pears?

Brillenbar Sun 02-Mar-14 14:08:56

I'm wanting a few things lots of the dresses - they seem to have done loads in petite fit - have my eye on one in denim, navy shirt dress and the terry reverse dress too. Also the cigarette pants and a trench coat. And if it's 30 PC off everything some more jammies for the little ones.

I can only find a 15 PC off full price code tho ....

Cherrypie32 Sun 02-Mar-14 14:17:31

Where are you getting the 30 per cent off from pls?

southeastastra Sun 02-Mar-14 14:21:25

really want to the suede loafers andbomber jacket but am trying not to spend!

LordPalmerston Sun 02-Mar-14 14:21:50

what code have you?

IDugUpADiamond Sun 02-Mar-14 14:26:24

No code sorry, this is not online, it's in the actual shops. 30% of everything that isn't already discounted. Not sure if it's only for the weekend though...

iMe Sun 02-Mar-14 14:36:05

Their knickers are good. Hth!

TSSDNCOP Sun 02-Mar-14 16:25:35

I went and bought:

A navy jumper and cardigan set
A navy and white checked shirt
A navy and white striped jumper
A pink jumper
For DH a pair of carb shorts
for DS:
Joggers
Jogger shorts
Orange polo
Navy polo
Pack of 7 socks

Haven't been in there for months, had to physically stop myself spending.

sleepdodger Sun 02-Mar-14 16:29:43

Wah I didn't know about it confused when is does it finish?

macandcheesewithbaconbits Sun 02-Mar-14 17:53:41

Will it be online too?

Sonotkylie Sun 02-Mar-14 18:15:39

Leather oxfords are lovely

HappyAsEyeAm Sun 02-Mar-14 18:20:49

Brillenbar, I bought the shirt dress and reverse terry in petite online. I would advise you to size down, if you haven't bought anything from gap petite before. I am a size 10 petite everywhere, and their small petite was enormous all over on me. I ended up taking it all back.

WhereIsMyHat Sun 02-Mar-14 18:33:16

I was going to suggest the leather oxfords too. The 30% off ended today i think.

dottyaboutstripes Sun 02-Mar-14 18:48:02

I found it all so dull when I went yesterday. Bought yet another stripy top and a shirt with a butterfly print

lurkingaround Sun 02-Mar-14 19:01:06

I'm a pear. I have their real straight trousers for work (as advised by a wise poster). They're not bad at all on my pear shape, I've had loads of wear from them. You'll need to size down, 1 or 2 sizes. They do pick up a bit of fluff cos they're cotton but nothing one of those rolls of Sellotape-y clothes brush things can't handle. (Apols the phrasing)

I also have their khakis, can't remember if they're the broken in khakis or mini skimmer. Actually I think I've one of both. Love them in the summer. I had to sew up the annoying slanty pockets but they really are very flattering. Again, size well down.

IDugUpADiamond Mon 03-Mar-14 08:39:06

The VIP 30% online and in store starts Thusday

Snowdown Mon 03-Mar-14 09:26:38

Their real straight jeans are a great fit for generous thighs, will have a look at the trousers too thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now