Talk

Advanced search

Natural looking false eyelashes

(8 Posts)
Lovethebubbles Sat 01-Mar-14 19:24:23

Can anyone recommend some false eyelashes that look fairly natural looking? There are so many different kinds and styles that I get confused! I have small eyes and false lashes on a night out/special occasion always make me feel more glam. I think the individual ones look fab and my make up artist used them on my wedding day and I loved them but I just can't master applying them myself. In an ideal world I'd go for semi-permanent ones but I just can't afford that sad
Any recommendations for natural, not too long ones, would be appreciated.

WholeNutt Sat 01-Mar-14 19:49:20

Mac, No7 and benefit have some nice ones and although you'll pay a bit more the ladies on the counter will also apply them for you.

If you have smallish eyes try the half lashes that go from the outer corner to the middle of your lash. They don't feel as odd as some full lashes and give a nice elongated cat eye.

BumWad Sat 01-Mar-14 23:41:15

Should mascara be worn with falsies or not? I'm also giving them a go but u have full lashes any way just want that extra lift

WholeNutt Sun 02-Mar-14 05:41:04

Mascara on your lashes first then apply the extensions, if you put mascara on them you'll be less likely to be able to reuse them.

Lovethebubbles Sun 02-Mar-14 10:02:34

Thanks for the advice, the nearest MAC counter from me is quite a distance so I will have a look at No.7 and benefit. I always end up standing there for ages wondering which is best...it's hard to know without seeing them on your actual eyes!

WholeNutt Sun 02-Mar-14 13:01:28

Have a look at Lisa Eldridge YouTube channel she does a good tutorial on types of lashes and how to apply smile

try this and you won't need them if you use every single night foe about a month. I have bambi lashes after this as I love the false lash look but can'y get the buggers to stay on grin

Innogen Sun 02-Mar-14 16:55:34

Eyelure make the best lashes on the market, in my experience. Specific eyelash brand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now