Talk

Advanced search

I love my new foundation

(20 Posts)
naturelover Sat 01-Mar-14 09:50:51

Lancome Miracle Air de Teint.

Feels like velvet, gives medium coverage (what I needed) and looks so natural. I like a no-make up look and this is perfect for me.

Just wanted to share!

Crutchlow35 Sat 01-Mar-14 10:02:14

Another vote here for lancome foundations but I really like the Teint Visionnaire. It comes with a matching concealer in the lid. A bit more expensive but you do have the extra product.

nicelyneurotic Sat 01-Mar-14 10:12:03

I tried it this week and love it too! I've read it has a high alcohol content though, which may cause irritation for some. I like most lancome foundations, they just seem to suit my skin.

If you want to save money I've read that Loreal does a Nude foundation that's almost the same thing.

naturelover Sat 01-Mar-14 10:17:34

Re saving money, I don't mind paying for Lancome because a bottle will probably last me two years! And I like the fact that I don't have to find the colour match myself - they do it for me at the counter (and give me freebies and do my make-up...)

NannyK7H Sat 01-Mar-14 11:14:06

nature, what kind of skin do you have? Trying to find a good foundation that will actually sit nicely on my horrible skin!

Coumarin Sat 01-Mar-14 11:36:58

I think Lancôme do the best foundations. I've tried every brand going and they have the best formulas. I use Teint Idole 24hr. Oily t zone, acne prone (although clear at the moment), very pale, like coverage to cover red bits around nose and the odd lingering mark but not the heavy look. This is perfect for that and lasts way longer than any other I've tried.

Highly recommend the Real Techniques stippling brush for application of any foundation. Read about it on here and really surprised at the difference it makes.

naturelover Sat 01-Mar-14 11:50:20

nannyK7H my skin is combination, with occasional spots

SpangleMaker Sat 01-Mar-14 12:41:19

Another vote for Lancome foundations, I also have combination skin. Other brands I've generally found to be too chalky or too oily. Having said that I'm currently using Clinique BB cream which is good for a natural look.

TheJumped Sat 01-Mar-14 12:49:37

Ooh I might head to a Lancôme counter. My YSL Touché Éclat one is finishing and I fancy trying something else with a bit more coverage, Teint Idole sounds good.

Mydelilah Sat 01-Mar-14 14:08:58

Completely agree OP I discovered this one 18 months ago and haven't looked back! Have found the exact match for my skin colour also smile

Eliza22 Sat 01-Mar-14 14:21:27

Love my Lancome Teint Idole 24 HR.
Lancome Teint Miracle however, brought me out in spots.

GoodnessKnows Sat 01-Mar-14 14:26:13

I love Lancome's photogenic

shallweshop Sat 01-Mar-14 14:32:28

I am definitely going to visit the Lancôme counter next week. My Estée Lauder foundation is nearly finished and I fancy a change - it does make my skin feel a bit dry too.

thriftychic Sun 02-Mar-14 00:28:45

glad to hear this as i just bought some this afternoon , not tried it yet . had the teint miracle one last time which was good

Eliza22 Sun 02-Mar-14 11:42:21

Coumarin I've just started using the RT Stippling Brush to apply my Lancôme. Makes it look more like my skin rather than on my skin.

Walnut8 Sun 02-Mar-14 12:16:03

Lancome is the best out there (for me) & looks FAB in photos. I have basically tried them all. I use the teint ultra idole.

Sounds like I need to try this real techniques brush though! Wonder if I can get it where I am.

fluffydressinggown Sun 02-Mar-14 12:43:19

I love my Lancome foundation, I use Teint Miracle. I use the Base Pro as well which is brilliant.

Coumarin Sun 02-Mar-14 12:57:19

Eliza That's what I like about it. You can build up coverage where you want it and it still doesn't look plastered on because of the brush. One of my best buys from the recommendations in here.

Coumarin Sun 02-Mar-14 12:58:13

Walnut If you're in the UK you can buy Real Techniques brushes at Boots.

shallweshop Mon 03-Mar-14 12:05:08

~ adds 'Real Techniques brush' to list ... Must stop coming on here!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now