Talk

Advanced search

Gok at sainsburys tu

(4 Posts)
thoughtsbecomethings Sat 01-Mar-14 09:20:25

Being bed bound awaiting surgery. Has anyone been to sains and seen the collection in store?
Any nice pieces ?

spookySwitched Sat 01-Mar-14 10:27:43

sorry itsthe daily mail

Im not really keen on any of it, the jacquard trousers look in theory like they might be nice on, but they made my arse look huge (im a 12/14).

The jacquard dress makes the model look fat, also goks target audience (imo) are 30 to 50 year old woman, who generally dont have great upper arms (well I don't).

The spotty dress looks quite nice, but im not keen on the length, it would be ok with bare legs and sandals but with tights and flats would look quite frumpy.

The peach blouse and jumper, just no.

The white trenchcoat does look lovely, but given mine would get smeared with my kids grubby paws, its a no too.

Its a shame as I have the most fantastic black dress from goks collection a few years ago.

HerdyHerdwick Sat 01-Mar-14 11:26:07

I had a look on Tuesday. Wasn't impressed with anything.
The jacquard dress looks much better in the pic than in real life,and it looks bad in the pic!

ClaraFox Sat 01-Mar-14 14:52:48

No, it's horrid.

I'm a fairly standard size 10 , sometimes an 8. This stuff is weirdly sized and some vests I bought last year were so so tiny. Like putting on a sausage skin. Plus the range this time is just ... Not nice. Over priced

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now