Talk

Advanced search

Home dyers- have you tried e-salon?

(8 Posts)
WildThong Fri 28-Feb-14 14:43:05

I've ordered today (try anything once), but just wondered if anyone has any experience of them.
here btw

WildThong Fri 28-Feb-14 20:57:05

No-one?

cloudskitchen Fri 28-Feb-14 21:01:56

I had a look a while ago but wasn't brave enough to try.

cerealqueen Fri 28-Feb-14 21:06:20

I had a look too but not brave enough either. I like to look a a box and I couldn't really guage their colours. Still tempted though, as my last dye (auburn) came out very vibrant and then was great for about a week and has faded very quickly.

WildThong Fri 28-Feb-14 21:10:16

I'll let you know how it goes, the web site is quite helpful and I requested a light brown with no red that covers grey
It's half price for the first one although delivery is pricey, still cheaper than a salon mind.

justiceofthePeas Fri 28-Feb-14 21:10:55

Had a look at it looks quite interesting.
It is in dollars. is it being sent from US. and how long do you have to sign up for?

WildThong Fri 28-Feb-14 22:20:53

The charge is made in £. When you make your order you say when you will next dye your hair and how often after that. I put 2 weeks and 10 weeks respectively. I checked about the cancellation policy, and I can do so any time after the first order has shipped. The order confirmation said 5 - 10 days so that's suits my roots.

WildThong Sun 16-Mar-14 21:18:06

Thought I would come back and update since I have now used it for the first time.
It took two weeks to arrive btw.
I am really pleased with the result. It was lovely to apply, very thick and glossy and somehow comfortable- no sting or itch or strong smell at all.
I asked for a dark blonde with minimum reddish tones, the colour is good if a little more golden than I expected but maybe that will fade down after a few washes. Definitely better than the shop bought boxes although it is dearer to buy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now