Talk

Advanced search

Ever straight keratin shampoo and conditioner is amazing!

(5 Posts)
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 28-Feb-14 12:35:13

It's fantastic, found it in tesco last week. There's also a volume one and also a Moroccan oil one.

Bit pricey as it's £6.99 but feels like a high end shampoo.

My hair is really prone to frizz but used both shampoo and conditioner this morning and my hair is frizz free and gorgeousgrin

Go easy with the conditioner, you only need a bit on the ends unless your hair is really really coarse.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 28-Feb-14 13:35:32

Meant to add that it's pissing down today and my hair didn't get frizzy in the rain at all.

SirChenjin Fri 28-Feb-14 13:37:14

Aldi keratin shampoo and conditioner is also fab - great big bottle for £1.99 (looks like the Tresemme bottle).

Have also just discovered Pantene Souffle - another brilliant invention for us frizzheads grin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 28-Feb-14 13:46:54

I can't use Pantene as it makes me itch and the Aldi one looked like too much like it to chance it. Might give it a go though I love Aldi productsgrin

SirChenjin Fri 28-Feb-14 14:02:05

No, it's not the blue and white Pantene lookalike - it's the Hair Culture one. It's got keratin in it. Not sure how it compares to the Ever Straight - let me know! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now