Talk

Advanced search

Boden Rainy Day mac sleeve length

(7 Posts)
TruthSweet Thu 27-Feb-14 23:02:08

Fabulously exciting question I know but can anyone tell me if the Rainy Day macs have very short sleeves?

I bought one via a fb selling group and tried it on when it arrived to find it about 3" too short in the sleeve (basically bracelet length!). I'm 5'8" but have very short arms (I get called T-Rex by DH) so have never had a too short coat before even if I have bought petite fit ones.

The lining & outer match so I don't think it's been boil washed either hmm

livinginhope87 Fri 28-Feb-14 05:00:36

I have one and it has normal sleeves but that is the 'latest' one so not sure if previous versions were shorter. Is the coat a petite size and does it fit you elsewhere?

TruthSweet Fri 28-Feb-14 12:15:16

Thanks living - I can't find anything to indicate it's a petite (the Boden dress I have in long has 16L on the label so I'd guess it would have a P instead) and it pretty much swamps me elsewhere too. It's a cream background with blue floral print and a green zip & lining - like this picture

Awks Fri 28-Feb-14 13:49:52

Ive just measured mine - it's (sz 16) a 2012 one and armpit to cuff is 47 cms. I am 5.8 too and mine is cuff long.

TruthSweet Fri 28-Feb-14 21:33:55

Awks - thanks for measuring yours. Mine is 41cm from armpit seam to cuff which is a lot smaller!

Awks Fri 28-Feb-14 21:49:32

Oh dear. Must have been a special princess sleeved version grin How old is yours as Boden have a really long returns policy don't they?

TruthSweet Fri 28-Feb-14 22:27:51

No idea at all on age and I've never bought Boden new blush so haven't a clue on the returns policy.

I think I need to open a pp dispute too as it's faded in places and the back vent is torn. Oh hum

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now