Talk

Advanced search

Anyone recommend a brow kit?

(7 Posts)
mrspolkadotty Thu 27-Feb-14 07:38:49

I've been looking at the Benefit Brow Zings and the Tropic Brow define but I'm unsure which to go for. Has anyone tried either of these on dark brows?

Or any other recommendations for filling in sad over plucked brows that doesn't give you a 'cartoon' appearance? And the main thing with dark brow colours - no reddish tints!

ElBombero Thu 27-Feb-14 07:50:28

I have brow zings and love it. Last all day

RiojaHaze Thu 27-Feb-14 07:56:44

I've just had my poor excuse for eyebrows tattooed in with a fine line feather stroke effect. Filled in all the gaps, looks brilliant and only top up with a little pencil if I'm after a more dramatic look but it's not necessary daily.
Well worth it.

itsbetterthanabox Thu 27-Feb-14 08:12:52

The MUA brow kit is surprisingly good and very cheap. It's ashy shadows too. I mix the the lighter and darker shade and then seal with the wax.

I've tried dozens. I have very sparse but dark brows and do have a problem with redness in products, also with them rubbing off.

The only way I have found to stop rubbing off is to use the felt pens (GOSH) or Barry M, but they look unnatural on their own so I use other products and a bit of marker pen over the top for staying power. At the moment I am using the darkest Browzings with the darkest Barry M felt pen.

The darkest GOSH felt pen is too red but I tried a lighter one called Wheat in combo with Browzing and that was fine until I started getting eczema from it.

Rimmel do a black-brown eyebrow pencil, not too red. I also like Bobbi Brown powder pencil in mahogany but it is really messy to sharpen.

buttercrumble Thu 27-Feb-14 08:24:07

I use the benefit one, it's brilliant and lasts forever smile

Felix90 Thu 27-Feb-14 08:28:12

I have the Benefit 'Brows a go go' kit which is basically Brow Zings with some extra bits. I absolutely love it. It's dead easy to do and you can mix both colours to get the shade you want. Still looks perfect at the end of the day too.

I got it for my 21st birthday and I've used it every day since, and I'd say it's not even a quarter gone and I'm 24 this year shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now