Talk

Advanced search

If you use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser..

(9 Posts)
jumperooo Wed 26-Feb-14 15:33:05

... What do you think is the best way to apply it to get decent coverage? (I think I have the oil free one, not because my skin is oily, its quite dry, but because my skin is sensitive to ingredients)

Financeprincess Wed 26-Feb-14 15:36:30

I use my fingers. I tried it with a foundation brush, but it's sheer enough not to need it.

Lizzylou Wed 26-Feb-14 15:37:40

Fingers here too.

AntoinetteCosway Wed 26-Feb-14 15:38:07

It is very sheer so you won't get much coverage from it. It doesn't build particularly well IMO. If you want a sheer product that's quite like a TM but buildable for more coverage you could try MAC Face and Body foundation.

MrsMarigold Wed 26-Feb-14 15:38:37

I use fingers with moisturiser underneath. Apply normal moisturiser leave for five mins then LM on top.

jumperooo Wed 26-Feb-14 15:42:36

Thanks all. I think it has quite good coverage for a TM, just wondered if fingers were the best way to apply. Afraid I Wouldn't touch any MAC foundation again with a barge pole, awful for sensitive skin.

Puddles1234 Wed 26-Feb-14 15:43:50

I use a stippling brush (Mac 187)

AntoinetteCosway Wed 26-Feb-14 15:56:03

Fingers will warm it up a bit more and make it a bit sheerer. A stippling brush will give slightly heavier coverage so that's probably your best bet.

Interesting you've found MAC bad for sensitive skin-it's what I carry in my kit as so few people have problems with it! What else do you react to? It's always useful to know what people don't get on with so I can make sure I've got stuff for every eventuality!

sewbee50 Wed 26-Feb-14 15:58:21

I get good coverage from a domed brush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now