Talk

Advanced search

Badedas Bubble Bath

(12 Posts)
Agentmm Wed 26-Feb-14 10:14:26

Recent planned surgery prompted me to once again go and buy Badedas bubble bath. I couldn't remember exactly what it was that was so amazing about it but I could remember a friend buying it for me after I had my first daughter. So I looked it up this morning and saw some old posts on MN and thought I would join in. It's the horse chestnut that makes it so special. Apart from how it relaxes you when you are having a soak in it (the smell is gorgeous) it does indeed have healing properties. So I would recommend it after childbirth or any operation for that matter. It may be a little more expensive but lasts longer than flowers!

Financeprincess Wed 26-Feb-14 11:16:54

I bought this for my sister, who had both babies by C section, after a friend recommended Badedas for healing. She was very impressed by it. And yes, it smells gorgeous. I use the shower gel, which I have to hide from my husband!

glasshouse Wed 26-Feb-14 11:27:39

Lasts for ages as well. I got some for Christmas and have used daily, still only half way down the bottle. Lovely stuff.

magicgirl74 Wed 26-Feb-14 17:59:18

I love badedas I was bought a bottle when I had my son 13 years ago and if I'm feeling down or life gets a bit crap I treat myself to a bottle,I love the smell and it takes me back to when my son was a baby and it does last ages if anyone I know has a baby I always buy them a bottle

Love the stuff - just bought a huge bottle, as it was on offer in Boots.

coffeewithcreamm Wed 26-Feb-14 18:35:15

I love the smell but it makes my legs itch like hell.

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 26-Feb-14 18:35:49

I use it all the time. Reminds me of Jilly cooper books

maudpringle Wed 26-Feb-14 18:37:25

Ooo it's my favourite and you always smell so lovely and clean for ages after smile

Pmsl at Jilly Cooper books. You loon (but I like you!). grin

spudmasher Wed 26-Feb-14 20:08:52

Was always a treat for my dad at Christmas and the smell really reminds me of him!
Fenjal for mum!

MrsMot Wed 26-Feb-14 20:09:40

Oh marvellous, gorgeous stuff.

AmberNectarine Wed 26-Feb-14 20:22:10

You have inspired me to go and have a Badedas bath while catching up on the non-events of Jennifer Aniston's love life in Grazia. For this I thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now