Talk

Advanced search

Spotty back

(4 Posts)
BrightSunshineyDay Wed 26-Feb-14 10:07:17

Can anyone offer a solution please?
My back (down to my bra strap) is all spotty. The same either side of my bra straps over my shoulder. This isn't a new thing but until now I haven't really cared blush
Thanks smile

Mumelie Wed 26-Feb-14 14:25:07

Sounds like acne. Go to your GP and see if you can get a prescription for antibiotic gel. I have acne on my face and neck for years and finally went last year (at the age of 39) and have been mostly clear for a year now.
Good luck.

Financeprincess Wed 26-Feb-14 15:39:57

Have you got long-ish hair, and do you use conditioner in the shower?

That could be the cause, daft as it seems. Try washing your shoulders and back again after you rinse out your conditioner. I was having a similar problem, and it turned out it was the flipping conditioner blocking my pores!

I know I am late to the party but I got my spotty backed son some tea tree oil spray £5.35 off amazon, he used it twice and swore the spots almost went. There is also another more spendy spray that featured on embarrassing bodies but I cant remember what its called. spotty DS1 cured his back with that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now