Talk

Advanced search

Mulbery Roxanne

(9 Posts)
NewChoos Wed 26-Feb-14 09:15:46

Does anyone know if you can still get this bag at the outlets?

NewChoos Wed 26-Feb-14 10:33:14

I answered my own question - phoned somerset outlet and a rather snotty SA told me they hadn't had them for years, although I swear I saw one in Bicester last year.

Any ideas where I could get one other than Ebay?
Anyone had any success with buying genuine bags from ebay?

Vickiyumyum Wed 26-Feb-14 10:37:32

I can only think of ebay. people have said ask on the purse forum for verification of ebay items.

I love my Roxanne, used it as a nappy bag for years and it just gets better and better with age (oak), I have he roxy too, the smaller version.

I'm sure I've seen them in Bicester too, maybe ring Bicester and ask when they last had one in?

Umlauf Wed 26-Feb-14 10:40:34

There is one on Vestaire collective at the moment. It's like an eBay but they verify items for you.

NewChoos Wed 26-Feb-14 11:51:50

I think really I want a new one, will try Bicester later. Thanks everyone.

foolssilver Wed 26-Feb-14 16:32:06

They rereleased the Roxanne as a special purchase at the factory shops a few years ago. You may be lucky and pick up one of the last few.

IHaveSeenMyHat Wed 26-Feb-14 16:47:03

It was discontinued years ago but yes, for a while they were still manufactured to be sold in the outlets. Even those were discontinued at least a year ago IIRC.

I have one in chocolate. It's a lovely bag, although heavy and the straps are slightly annoying.

They come up on eBay constantly, and the going rate for the older style Mulberries is dropping like a stone, so as long as you get it authenticated on the Purse Forum before bidding, you could get a bargain.

mrsrhodgilbert Wed 26-Feb-14 18:44:09

I have a chocolate one bought from the York outlet in 2012 and DH ordered me a black one from Bicester for Christmas 2012 which was the last black one in the country apparently. I didn't see any last year so the SA was a bit off to be sneary. It has probably been just over a year. Try stalking the website naughtipidgensnest. She buys and sells many bags, is very trusted and sometimes has Roxannes. I think you can also ask her to look out for something you and many of her bags are new.

NewChoos Wed 26-Feb-14 19:14:42

Thanks very much - that's so helpful.
I am kicking myself for not buying one, I have always like them and think I have a vacancy that one would fit well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now