Talk

Advanced search

Semi Permanent Eyebrows - Recommendations please in London / Surrey

(6 Posts)
verycherry82 Tue 25-Feb-14 20:18:25

This a post for my MIL and I!

I have very sparse eyebrows from a combination of thyroid problems and over plucking when I was younger. they are pretty much non existent towards the end. My MIL suffers from alopecia and, although it is under control now, has no eyebrows and has been told there is little chance they will grow back.

We have been looking into semi permanent eyebrow tattooing for a while now and have been saving and decided to take the plunge. We would love to hear some recommendations from you lovely people as there are so many clinics out there and the price variations are massive. It would be a very expensive and embarrassing mistake to make if we were to choose the wrong clinic.

So, over to you all. Help please!

Scroobs101 Fri 28-Mar-14 13:48:23

I also suffer from Alopecia and would love to hear if anyone has found a good place a bit cheaper, a friend goes to a lady in Bristol and pays £80 per visit. Hers look amazing but all the Surrey prices are hundreds and hundreds!!!

polyhymnia Fri 28-Mar-14 14:29:09

India Knight in the Sunday Times last week recommended someone in London called Sophie Thorpe. Don't know her prices but must say it's not something I'd economise on as could be scary if it went wrong.

schmalex Fri 28-Mar-14 15:30:27

I went to Urban Retreat at Harrods a few years ago and it was excellent. She did all kinds of measurements and calculations to get them just right and drew them on before doing the semi-permanent so I could see what they looked like. I need to get them redone now really...

TwentyFourteen Fri 28-Mar-14 17:31:30

I would recommend sarah at http://hdpermanentmakeup.com she's in Knightsbridge she did my brows and eyeliner and I'm really pleased with them. She's very experienced and bit of a perfectionist which is a good thing. She was doing a January special at £120 usually around £200 so worth asking for discount.
The lady few doors down tracey giles is another option although she has a big celeb client list so her prices start at £495, I can't compare the 2 as I never used Tracey but am very happy with the results from Sarah, even though she is more affordable.

FrancesHB Fri 28-Mar-14 19:54:37

www.belindahayle.com has a good rep in Surrey

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now