Talk

Advanced search

Roll-on deodorants WITH alcohol?

(7 Posts)
moggle Tue 25-Feb-14 11:56:28

I can't stand roll-ons without alcohol as they just never seem to dry properly and I feel gross under the arms all day. I've been using a really cheap one from Boots for years (essentials with a turquoise sticker) but looking in a few stores recently they seem to have discontinued them. The Simple roll on still fits the bill but I can't find any more that do!!

Does anyone know of any other brands of roll on that still contain alcohol? (to anticipate questions - sprays don't work for me, always crumbles off; I do have some 'crystal' type deodorants which are sometimes OK but not reliable enough for my pits)

moggle Tue 25-Feb-14 11:59:49

Sorry I guess to be a pedant I should clarify I am looking for an anti-perspirant deodorant...

fayeso Tue 25-Feb-14 14:42:25

Sure......called Cool Blue.I am the same ....I hate that tacky feeling that never goes away as they never blimin dry!!
Obviously Sure do lots of deoderants that do not have alcohol in with this one being the only one that does. They have obviously make it for people like us!!!
It is great and drys in seconds!!

MrsMarigold Tue 25-Feb-14 14:50:36

I use the mitchum solid after developing an allergy to alcohol based ones - I'm very sweaty and it is excellent.

moggle Tue 25-Feb-14 16:15:25

Thanks fayeso! I will look for that one. MrsMarigold it's been a while since I last tried a solid type one, may give it another go.
I don't understand this total shift to non alcohol ones. I can see that some people might be irritated by it but surely most of us aren't!

mrs14 Tue 25-Feb-14 19:07:13

Wilkinson own brand roll on has alcohol in it and is a bargain at 60p. Works brilliantly. I travel over 20 miles to the nearest Wilkos and stock up as its so good.

AcaciaBeez Tue 25-Feb-14 20:37:22

It's annoying I find alcohol stops me smelling as much too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now