Talk

Advanced search

The Mumsnet logo, what do we think?

(13 Posts)
4amInsomniac Tue 25-Feb-14 07:51:38

Help me here, S&B experts:

I could be wrong, but it looks to me as if the ladies (Mums, presumably ) in the logo are wearing...... BOOTCUT jeans! All of them! Or all that you can see.

Surely we can't have such a logo representing us all, as I'm sure quite a lot of us must wear skinnies.

So, I am now starting a petition to have at least one pair of jeans changed to skinnies!

Is there anything else you think should be changed if we get a new logo? Should the Mumsnet haircut make an appearance? The scarf?

Longdistance Tue 25-Feb-14 07:54:15

No they're wearing flares to make them look like Charlie's Angels.

LexiLouise Tue 25-Feb-14 07:55:55

they are wearing comfortable trousers ...as most mums do

PoorOldCat Tue 25-Feb-14 07:55:57

To me it always looks like the sort of weird spider thing out of Monsters Vs Aliens.

Think it needs redesigning completely tbh.

PoorOldCat Tue 25-Feb-14 07:58:14

here

RustyBear Tue 25-Feb-14 07:58:22

The original, for those too young to remember.

puthyjip43 Tue 25-Feb-14 07:58:44

I don't like the way the mum on the right sorts looks like she is playing the saxophone (in my weird head anyway)
Yes and the bootcut jeans annoy the hell out of me!

PoorOldCat Tue 25-Feb-14 07:58:56

Oh wow that did something hmm

southeastastra Tue 25-Feb-14 08:00:45

you freaks, they're wearing flares, this is the style and beauty topic isn't it? wink

PoorOldCat Tue 25-Feb-14 08:01:03

Rusty thanks for that - I never knew blush

That is pretty cool then. They can keep it.

4amInsomniac Tue 25-Feb-14 08:02:56

I was aware of the Charlie's Angels reference, just thought it could be tinkered with!

ICantFindAFreeNickName Tue 25-Feb-14 23:52:31

That's spooky - on Sunday DD (who is 11) commented on the logo and said why are they all wearing bootcut jeans, considering that most people , including me her old mum, now wear skinny jeans.

RonaldMcDonald Wed 26-Feb-14 00:40:47

I'd like it to be changed, in a suitable unveiling, to the Panatone colour of the year
Theat way we could keep the old style logo with an ongoing nod to style

Radiant orchid here we go

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now