Talk

Advanced search

What would you wear with this coat? Or indeed would you wear this coat?!

(7 Posts)
Mrs4561 Sun 23-Feb-14 18:56:22

I tried this coat on a while ago, it looks really good on (I'm an hourglass ish type so works quite well). Just not so sure what I would wear it with ... Skinnies and what shoes? I'm living in biker boots atm, when it gets a bit warmer I suppose ballet type flats, but what colour? And what about for now?
I'm pretty rubbish at this putting outfits together stuff, so would like some inspiration please ladies!

m.oasis-stores.com/short-drape-coat/jackets-&-coats/oasis/fcp-product/4500044107

Hope that works ok as posting on phone...

Puddles1234 Sun 23-Feb-14 19:10:07

Skinny Jeans or Cigarette Trousers with stiletto pumps?!

Ooh I love it smile

Definitely skinny jeans!

buttercrumble Sun 23-Feb-14 19:16:40

I love the coat , again skinnies and ballet flats or ankle boots with a heel smile

Snowdown Sun 23-Feb-14 19:21:00

Nice coat, as an hourglass I wouldn't belt it - ever! Belts tend to emphasise the whole hourglass thing, making your boobs and hips look bigger, while making your waist look smaller....that's not something I tend to want to do.

quirrelquarrel Sun 23-Feb-14 20:55:16

Have you already got it?

Sorry but I would never wear that- looks a tiny bit oldish with the slight waterfall effect there and the very wide collar. (you did ask.)

Looks better in black.
I'd wear that with a skirt an inch or so below the hem, but I wouldn't wear it really.

I keep looking back at it cos you all love it but I don't get it!

Mrs4561 Sun 23-Feb-14 22:06:37

I haven't got it yet, I don't think the pictures quite do it justice, looks better irl!
I tend not to wear heels all that much, I'm more of a casual type, this is why I'm debating.
Although I'm thinking maybe I could do ankle boots, what colour do you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now