Talk

Advanced search

Help me look stylish

(6 Posts)
Dietagainmonday Sun 23-Feb-14 07:18:21

I'm 38 mother of 3 and wear same old s**t for the past few years. I need to revamp myself as Im so stuck in a rut. Usually wear jeans/ leggings with long tops/jumpers and feel so frumpy and sure I look scruffy! Size 12 with classic pear shape body. Want a few different outfits that I can wear and feel that I've looked like I've made a effort instead of looking like I've dressed in the dark. Don't have much time in the mornings, lucky to get 10 mins to myself

Funnyfoot Sun 23-Feb-14 07:46:28

If you are on facebook I found this page a great source of inspiration for changing my look.

https://www.facebook.com/Fashion4UK

Dietagainmonday Sun 23-Feb-14 08:02:34

That's great thanks. Had a quick look. Will take some screenshots and see if u can get them for less cost.

Funnyfoot Sun 23-Feb-14 08:11:49

I personally could not afford those actual clothes but it gave me ideas of what items/colours to put together. I took screen shots and went to the high street to find similar pieces to match together. Happy shopping smile

Hopefully Sun 23-Feb-14 08:49:46

Pinterest can be good as well - look through for outfits you like the look of (searching for things like 'casual outfit', 'outfit ideas' or 'casual street style' can yield good results), and work out how to recreate.

Thudercatsrule Sun 23-Feb-14 10:27:38

Agree the site has some good ideas, but I'm sure I've seen a lot of the stuff on Ebay for cheaper, I recognise the model!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now