Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for hair treatments?

(4 Posts)
Tex111 Sat 22-Feb-14 21:54:45

My hair is really dry this winter and looking blah. I tried that Moroccan Oil and the Loreal hair oil but, reading the ingredient list, I see they're both more of a silicon product rather than actually moisturising. What are your recommendations for a good moisturising, repairing hair treatment? I'll try anything from products to homemade remedies.

goodasitgets Sun 23-Feb-14 00:14:16

If link doesn't work it's called Osmo deep repair mask, Sally's sell it too. Makes my curly, dry, coloured hair feel so soft
www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B005CRBBR2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1393114393&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Tex111 Sun 23-Feb-14 09:49:36

Thanks! And it's a bargain!

osmo did nothing for me sad amla oil or coconut oil mask weekly helps. I have also recently bought some aphogee shampoo and conditioner from amazon its meant for black afro hair but is lovely and nourishing, my extremely dry hair is looking like hair again. if you wear your hair straight then I recommend the brazilian keratin treatment you can buy on amazon, when I used this last year it gave me swishy soft shiney hair... hmm time for another I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now