Talk

Advanced search

Rapidlash

(17 Posts)
needaholidaynow Sat 22-Feb-14 17:18:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bideyinn Sat 22-Feb-14 17:27:23

It does work but it takes a few weeks to see the difference, and you need to keep using it.

Talisin Sat 22-Feb-14 18:01:38

Before you spend megabucks on Rapidlash, give Mavala's Double Lash a shot. Costs around £11 and it worked for me.

tonyblairsreallygoodlegsnbutt Sat 22-Feb-14 18:05:39

Supposed to be effective, but I read it can also permanently change your eye colour, which really put me off!

thenightsky Sat 22-Feb-14 18:09:40

How the heck does it change your actual eye colour? shock

vix1980 Sat 22-Feb-14 20:15:59

I used a loreal one from ebay after I had lash extensions put on and they ruined my lashes, within a few weeks my lashes were back to normal, I still use it every few days now and dont really use mascara anymore, just curl them as I find they look fuller.

Cant link As im on my phone but search loreal lash in ebay, there around £3.

tonyblairsreallygoodlegsnbutt Sat 22-Feb-14 20:32:20

Some of the serums contain an active ingredient also used in glaucoma medication, a side effect of which is increased eyelash growth and a permanent change in eye colour. You can google it for a more thorough explanation!

randommoniker Sat 22-Feb-14 20:53:48

I have used it. It did work, but not in a massive way. Have a friend who said it worked so well on her she had to trim her eyelashes which got me hugely excited; sadly no such luck on me, but definitely a modest improvement. More in terms of length than thickness.

Megbeth Sun 23-Feb-14 02:37:23

I used it after removing extensions & after 3 weeks noticed length. I was impressed.

GretaWolfcastle Sun 23-Feb-14 08:16:40

Works. But IME only once

thenightsky Sun 23-Feb-14 11:01:25

How do you mean it only works once? Did your new lush lashes grow and then fall out, never to grow again?

GretaWolfcastle Sun 23-Feb-14 11:20:49

You stop using. Start a few months later. Nada

sublimecorpse Sun 23-Feb-14 11:35:48

I have the drops with the active ingredient in them for glaucoma.

I've been using them since the beginning of January and my eye lashes are longer and darker.

It took about 4 weeks for me to notice the difference. My eye colour hasn't changed as yet but that's a possibility not a given so maybe it won't happen.

sublimecorpse Sun 23-Feb-14 11:36:41

The drops I use are Xalatan if you want to google

I am on my second bottle and it has made a huge difference for me, <flutters bambi lashes>

MrsPHollywood Sun 23-Feb-14 13:46:26

greta

I found it stopped working if you re-started after a break too, then started to wonder if formula became less effective after being open for a while. Bought a new one (Amazon £20ish).I've been using it again for just over 2 weeks and it's definitely working.

I'm really chuffed as my eyelashes are very short and straight naturally.

TallulahBetty Sun 23-Feb-14 15:28:42

Works for me. No change of eye colour yet shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now