Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help please bleach on cords

(9 Posts)
sugar4eva Sat 22-Feb-14 14:47:57

Have some lovely skinny charcoal grey cords which were half price at saisnburys ; fab quality And wear all time. Dropped spot bleach on them this am! sad rang saisnburys local and near towns none leftsad anyone know if there is anything I can do to hide the white bleached bit ? Or dye them? If not does anyone know of any were I can get a pair of similar? These are my staple outfit at weekend with cardi! Thanks! Ps looked at boden non in my size .

Capitola Sat 22-Feb-14 14:53:00

I feel for you as my dh did the same last week with his favourite grey jeans. He was over zealously using some spray bleach thing and it got onto the jeans.

Sadly, I think there is no remedy. Due wont take on bleach. His jeans went to the bin.

ShyGirlie Sat 22-Feb-14 16:12:08

Grey felt tip over the spot? Dropped bleach on a red cardi and still wearing it with red felt tip over? Has to be redone after every wash, but that's no biggie.

SlobDylan Sat 22-Feb-14 17:02:44

You have my sympathies OP! Could you dye them grey? I would think that corduroy would take colour really well.

Orangeanddemons Sat 22-Feb-14 17:07:40

I usually go and buy a Pantone pen to the nearest colour and colour it in.

CeeceeBloomingdale Sat 22-Feb-14 17:12:46

I just dyed my skirt the same colour when it happened and it covered without trace

sugar4eva Sat 22-Feb-14 18:28:59

Thank you every body ! I know it's a tiny thing but I felt upset have had hectic half term like many : was just getting house clean after teen s all over and that happened!!i felt all sad x

cloudskitchen Sat 22-Feb-14 18:45:17

sharpie marker or fabric pen in the same colour?

Clargo55 Sat 22-Feb-14 20:38:05

Do they have any on ebay? Maybe worth a look, hope you can find something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now