Talk

Advanced search

Help finding a jumper similar to a Ted Baker one

(16 Posts)
snowgirl1 Fri 21-Feb-14 21:15:14

Does anyone have any suggestions for somewhere I can find a jumper similar to this Ted Baker jumper? Like the jumper, but don't like the £99 price tag!

Allthingsprettyreturns Fri 21-Feb-14 21:17:02

The image does not show op

MrsPeacockDidIt Fri 21-Feb-14 21:35:11

Can't see the link but I recently bought this one and had load of people think it was Ted baker. oasis jumper

snowgirl1 Fri 21-Feb-14 22:13:37

Ah, sorry. I'm on my kindle and Don't know how to do links, so carefully typed the web address out - obviously not carefully enough. It's Ted Baker 's Yaiyoi bobble sweater - I'll do link when I can get back onto my laptop. It's a cream textured jumper. Sort of shell shaped pattern which is repeated all over the jumper.

MrsP, that Oasis jumper is very nice. And much better value than the Ted Baker one!

AcaciaBeez Sat 22-Feb-14 19:03:48

here's the Ted Baker one

snowgirl1 Sat 22-Feb-14 20:33:52

Thanks Acacia, I've just logged on to add the link to find you've already done it for me - thanks.

That is indeed the jumper - anyone seem anything similar anywhere else??

blondiep14 Sat 22-Feb-14 20:43:25

H&M had similar(ish) in mustard a few weeks ago

blondiep14 Sat 22-Feb-14 20:45:51

OK, not that similar!
But not a million miles away?

http://m.hm.com/gb/product/23689?article=23689-A#mediaType=FASHION_FRONT

snowgirl1 Sat 22-Feb-14 22:08:26

Thanks blondie, that's the sort of thing I'd see on someone else and think it looks really good, but I don't think I could pull it off myself. I've tried a couple of things with big sleeves (I'm sure there's a proper style term for them) on and feel self-conscious in them.

blondiep14 Sun 23-Feb-14 06:52:19

I know just what you mean!
I directed my friend to this as it's something she could pull off, I couldn't, despite really liking it.

blondiep14 Sun 23-Feb-14 06:53:30

http://www.reiss.com/womens/tops/pisces/coral/

blondiep14 Sun 23-Feb-14 06:54:24

http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/102141/

notasgreenasiamcabbagelooking Sun 23-Feb-14 08:16:16

What size are you OP?

Hoss Intropia have one

or this

or this

Sorry it's the Spanish site - I'm in Spain. I'd say the L is probably about a size 12.

jenniuol Sun 23-Feb-14 10:09:41

Topshop have a very similar one to that. I saw it in store a couple of days ago. My phone is messing about but it's called quilted hexagon jumper. I saw it in pale pink and green.

Used2bthin Sun 23-Feb-14 11:59:08

I love that oasis one and was really tempted to buy it but then saw its not cotton, I think I need to start a thread about cotton knitwear as anything except that and some merino wool seems to make me itch. Still tempted to go and try it though.

snowgirl1 Sun 23-Feb-14 22:47:44

Thanks blondie, but ideally looking for something knitted rather than quilted sweatshirt (although might have to change my ideas to fit my budget!).

Imnotasgreen, I like the Hoss Intropia ones. They have a UK website - although annoyingly the prices are more in £ than Euro and postage is 7.50 euro, but they have one store in the UK in Central London and I've got a meeting in London this week, so might see if I can squeeze a quick visit in.

Jennioul, I've found the Topshop one on-line and they have it in off white too (so even more similar to the Ted Baker one) and they've got free delivery, so I'm going to order it and see what it's like.

Thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now