Talk

Advanced search

I've just paid £17 to have my eyebrows tinted.

(5 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Fri 21-Feb-14 18:30:19

I can't believe it! My own stupid fault I had to go into that London to get a give from Jack Wills. £49 for a sweatshirt! Bloody hell. Then I remembered my eyebrows are practically disappearing so I popped into the nearest salon. I was thar relieved that she didn't ask me if I'd had an allergy test that I never bothered asking the price. I knew something was amiss when I asked her if they needed tidying and she replied "I would go to the Vietnamese around the corner, it's £24 for a tidy and I can't justify that price"--she must've seen through my fake Mulberry bag-- I held my breath at the til and acted like I paid that every week.

CockBollocks Fri 21-Feb-14 19:07:03

Shit shock

RonaldMcDonald Fri 21-Feb-14 19:08:43

did they use gold leaf?

BelleateSebastian Fri 21-Feb-14 19:11:57

Haha, was passing through the very posh Wag haven that is 'Alderley Edge' last year and got mine tinted and waxed for less than that - Robbin' barstards!

Lighthousekeeping Fri 21-Feb-14 19:18:45

I knew. The poor girl was embarrassed to say. She said she could tell tell I wasn't a regular blush mind you! when I went to "that Vietnamese place" afterwards, I had my nails done and had a right larf with bankers wive types on one side and Waynetta types on the other side. It definitely had a Friday night feeling. It was like a party in there. Worth going into that London for. Only a Tenner for a manicure and they had all the OPI colours.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now