Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a black leather bag for around £70?

(7 Posts)
cloudskitchen Fri 21-Feb-14 17:08:44

I've looked in all the usual places but not seeing much really. I know it's quite a big ask for a leather bag. I fancy a hobo or tote or something a bit slouchy. I say black but I actually wouldn't mind a colour if the style of bag was right. Anyone seen anything out there?

SecretSquirrel13 Fri 21-Feb-14 17:17:16

Have you tried tk maxx online or in store?

PearlyGrey Fri 21-Feb-14 17:29:07

I've actually had good experiences with leather from gap, have a few bags which are still going strong after around 5 years of use. They currently have this, though not in black, or this?

cloudskitchen Fri 21-Feb-14 18:55:47

Thank you both. I have now looked at tk maxx. They have some really good priced leather so will have a thorough look. I do really like that sandy coloured gap one. Lovely for the summer.

cloudskitchen Fri 21-Feb-14 19:21:19

ok so on the back of seeing the gap nude one I now think that colour will go with more than black does. I'm going to look at that one next week but in the mean time if anyone's seen anything else..?

BikeRunSki Fri 21-Feb-14 19:24:49

Have a look at Not On The Highstreet. Lots of lovely bags on there, which are erm.... Not on the Highstreet.

madammecholet Sat 22-Feb-14 11:50:03

M&S have some atm, bit more than £70..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now