Talk

Advanced search

Tinted clear nail varnish?

(10 Posts)
Gatekeeper Thu 20-Feb-14 21:25:32

Rimmel did one for years....a clear rosy tinted varnish which i really liked but has been discontinued for a while

Can anyone recommend anything similar please?

Thanks

itsbetterthanabox Thu 20-Feb-14 21:48:00

Bourjois do one. It's red but clear like a gel. I haven't tried it but it looks amazing!

frankietwospots Thu 20-Feb-14 22:18:00

Barbara Daly's range in Tesco has a blue-tinted one called Goodbye Yellow which makes your nails like white and amazing!

missmagnum Thu 20-Feb-14 22:25:53

I second the tesco one, been buying it for years, its great.

butterfliesinmytummy Thu 20-Feb-14 22:28:35

Dior does one - Nail Glow - you'll pay for it though!

Apatite1 Fri 21-Feb-14 09:49:52

Leighton Denny Less is More

Bluebell79 Fri 21-Feb-14 09:58:42

I have the Dior one, it's very nice but expensive and the bottle is tiny. When it needs replacing I need to find something cheaper.

Gatekeeper Fri 21-Feb-14 14:48:26

I had a look at the dior one today- £18!!!!!!! I was my usual scruff self and assistant sniffy so didn't manage to test it but the price would put me off anyway

I have a varnish thing for yellow nails by mavala; it's great but was after the shiny see through pinky gloss so will look out for the red gel one.

Thanks all

polyhymnia Fri 21-Feb-14 14:55:31

I have the Dior one which I like but I'm sure you could find something at a better price .

RonaldMcDonald Fri 21-Feb-14 14:55:39

I have the Dior one too

TBH I use a Rimmel French polish pink more and more now as it is really v nice and v easy to use

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now