Talk

Advanced search

Colour Analysis North East Uk?

(10 Posts)
GlamGemini Thu 20-Feb-14 21:06:31

Hello, I'm new on here, I'm not a mummy (can I still join in?) but was suggested to pop on here as you ladies are all into colour analysis? especially House of Colour?

I'd LOVE to have my colours done, I'm in the North East of England, County Durham area. Can anyone recommend anyone?

Thank you, have been reading threads and this seems like a lovely forum smile

Aquelven Thu 20-Feb-14 22:10:35

Just wanted to say hello smile & it's really worth getting your colours done. I went with HoC too & it's made such a huge difference to how I shop & wear things, no more wasted money & unworn things.
But sorry, can't help with a consultant as I'm in the north but over the other side. I'm sure someone will help though.
If you find you're a Spring you can come & join our thread smile

issimma Fri 21-Feb-14 10:35:27

Welcome! I'd look on the HOC website to find your nearest consultant. Have fun! Then find the relevant colours thread here, and join in grin.

mrs2cats Fri 21-Feb-14 10:36:19

I'm a bit further north - on the coast, east of Newcastle.
I just used the consultant on the HOC page - Gill Bushnell - but she works in Northumberland and Newcastle. She was friendly and very helpful. Spent a lovely, relaxing half day with her.

Looking at the website, there is a consultant in County Durham, Jill Green. Hopefully someone will come along about her.

Hopefully Fri 21-Feb-14 10:38:17

I trained with someone (am a HoC consultant) who had had their colours and style done by Jill Green, and was really happy with her. She'd had quite a difficult time in the run up to getting her colours done and felt Jill really guided her through it. Obviously we're all trained exactly the same anyway, but it's always nice to know someone's had a good day with whoever you're considering smile.

twointhemorning Fri 21-Feb-14 12:40:25

I live in south Durham. I had my colours done last year by Judy Ward and was happy with the day; Judy is no longer doing the colour analysis and her patch (Durham, North Yorks) has been taken over by Joanne Smith. Joanne seems friendly when I've emailed her, and has an up to date facebook page (google her name). I'm hoping to do the style day with her later in the year.

GlamGemini Sat 22-Feb-14 15:55:25

Thank you so much for the replies smile

I've found Jill Green's facebook page and asked where she is based, she says Castle Eden? I have NO idea where that is. I've just looked up Joanne Smiths' facebook page, no where to leave a message for her though. Jill was quite happy for me to email her though which is good.

Its just finding who's nearest to me, as neither me or my mum don't drive so we would just taxi up there.

juneybean Sat 22-Feb-14 15:56:58

Castle eden is peterlee way I think

GlamGemini Sat 22-Feb-14 16:02:15

Also, I've a feeling I'm a soft summer or something, as I got some new PJs for christmas and they are a lovely soft turqouise colour, and I have had them on and the colour just makes me look alive lol.

I so want to be a Spring or something though. I think my mum is some sort of winter but wouldn't be surprised if she was a dark autumn or something.

Also the house of colour seasons? how are they catergorised? I keep hearing blue spring, sultry winter? what does that all mean? I'm used to like, clear, warm, true spring or dark autumn or whatever.

GlamGemini Sat 22-Feb-14 16:25:42

Have just emailled Jill. So excited. I hope she is near enough for us to get to smile

So impatient for her to email me back haha.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now