Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

High waisted trousers

(4 Posts)
Steben Thu 20-Feb-14 13:33:08

Preferably ankle grazers.... Anyone bought any recently? Am a 14 and am really struggling to find and half decent
trousers, since c section I cannot wear anything that sits on hips plus I need something to hold me in a bit. I want trousers like this which will look good come spring with flats and brogues. Anyone?

MadameBabawic Thu 20-Feb-14 13:49:46

I'm also a size 14 - I've got some amazing ones from Zara, black, thick and stretchy, flat pockets on side that zip up. Very flattering - ankle grazers with a little zip behind the leg (but quite discreet).
They were 60� and worth every cent because they have worn really well, no ironing needed.
They still had them in store last week - perhaps worth a look?

MadameBabawic Thu 20-Feb-14 13:51:09

Forgot to add that my mum added some belt loops on them so i can hoike them up with a belt and i'm strapped in all day but the higher waist is so comfy grin

Steben Fri 21-Feb-14 08:32:57

Thanks Madame I will check out zara, I bought a pair if Betty Jackson black ones but they don't sit right at the ankle so will have to go back but are excellent at the waist confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now