Talk

Advanced search

I need a funky haircut, recommend Great Hairdressers in Newport/Blackwood South Wales,

(3 Posts)
Earthymama Thu 20-Feb-14 10:28:44

I have short white blonde hair, that needs an excellent cut to look good.
I like a very defined cut and I am open to suggestions.
What I don't want is the uniform short cut for women over 50 that is all I get lately. I do not want to look in the mirror and see my mother in a style like the Queen!!
I had the Best Ever Hair Stylist ever, but he moved and appointments are as rare as hens teeth.
Please help, I am going to Brighton next week, I want some style!!
Like this but with long side pieces

lookingforbaubles Thu 20-Feb-14 20:30:49

if you could travel to pontyclun --very close to an M4 junction, the wonderful Ruth at Kudos is the only hairdresser i have ever been to and not gone home after wards to wash/dry/cry at my own hair!

Earthymama Mon 24-Feb-14 08:26:05

Thanks Baubles for replying. My Best Ever Hair Stylist is about that far away, and public transport is a nightmare to another Valley. It would be easier to go to London!!
He has free appointments from mid-March so DP wants to trim our hair and wait until then bit I feel so drab and down.

Eldest Grandson calls me Funky Nan but I am Definately not meeting his high standards!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now