Talk

Advanced search

Playsuit with tights?

(5 Posts)
Loveyouthree Wed 19-Feb-14 20:07:37

Fingers crossed DP and I will have a babysitter next weekend. This never happens so we're hoping to go out in town (clubs, bars etc) and be young for once get very drunk

I like this playsuit:

www.newlook.com/shop/womens/playsuits-and-jumpsuits/pink-colour-block-lace-back-playsuit_302823479

But I don't like my legs... So could I wear tights of some description or would it look ridiculous?

I'm 24 and a size 8, but only 5"0 blush

SecretLimonadeDrinker Wed 19-Feb-14 20:55:19

Love the play suit, I would wear tights but I rarely bare my legs. Enjoy your night out smile

rainbowfeet Wed 19-Feb-14 20:58:35

Love play suits but I'm too old & fat for them!
Black opaque tights would look fab to funk it up I'd go for a chunky statement necklace in gold & an oversize clutch bag.. Lush. grin

Loveyouthree Wed 19-Feb-14 21:04:22

Thank you, I'm all excited now!!

Will definitely accessorise - like the sound of the chunky necklace.

Ok this will make me sound really silly but here goes... I think that clutch bags do look glamorous but don't they get annoying holding them all night?!

Got some black suede wedges I was going to wear, and opaque tights yes. I can't get my legs out, I just can't! smile

50ShadesOfMaybe Thu 20-Feb-14 07:04:35

Of course you can wear tights with it. Still too cold for bare legs - whatever they are like! And I am sure yours are fine.

You will look fab with suede wedges. (If it looks a bit "heavy" with opaque tights you could try some lacy ones?)

Enjoy your night out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now