Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use clinique cream blusher?

(3 Posts)
Jemster Wed 19-Feb-14 18:14:31

I treated myself to a clinique cream stick blusher as powder makes my skin look dry. My friend uses this cream one and she always looks healthy and glowing with it on.
I just can't seem to get it right. I put a fair bit on and blend it in but when I saw myself in a shop mirror earlier I looked ill with no colour at all in my face!
Where on earth does it go? I had even put a bit of loose powder on top but it had all vanished. How is best to apply this? I worry on the one hand I will over do it and look sunburnt or like Aunt Sally but I do want it to make a difference to how I look as it cost enough!

Aquelven Wed 19-Feb-14 19:29:26

I bought one & couldn't get on with it either. Although I'm really pale it didn't seem to show up at all.
I've since bought a Nars one & that's much much better. It was more expensive but you don't need to use much & it's a big stick that lasts ages.

TheJumped Wed 19-Feb-14 19:34:34

I use it - you have to use loads more than you'd think, I make several swipes across my cheek then blend with my fingers. It has better staying powder over better foundation iyswim, if I wear cheapo foundation it tends to slide off. I much prefer it to powder blush and like it as a stick. I've tried the Revlon one (zero pigment) a No7 one (zero pigment) and an Estée Lauder one which is ok, but I do rebuy the Clinique one. I also like the NARS 'multiple' stick but use it more as a highlighter (shade Orgasm) in addition to my Clinique for evenings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now