Talk

Advanced search

HD eyebrows

(13 Posts)
girlynut Wed 19-Feb-14 17:46:17

What's all that about then?

My colleague had them done and they did look great. But I was too embarrassed to ask what was "HD" about them! I thought that was just to do with televisions?!

girlynut Thu 20-Feb-14 17:22:55

Don't tell me nobody on MN knows about this! Anyone? smile

WileyRoadRunner Thu 20-Feb-14 17:25:07

HD brows are shaping/threading/tweezing/waxing and tinting.

General opinion on Mumsnet seems to be that they are a bit scouse brow but I have them done and love them!

PuppyMonkey Thu 20-Feb-14 17:28:00

I had them done (freebie thank God) and ended up looking like an Angry Bird. Big thick black brows too close together. I was so gutted that when I got home I rubbed the "permanent" tint off with a baby wipe.

WholeNutt Tue 25-Feb-14 06:42:28

I get mine done every 6 weeks, they have gone from looking over plucked to gorgeous shapely brows. Helps if they know what they're doing!

SnakePlisskensMum Tue 25-Feb-14 07:25:19

HD = High Definition. I've had them done, just ask for a light touch, not a scouse browgrin

ICantFindAFreeNickName Tue 25-Feb-14 23:54:32

Has anyone who has fair or mousey hair had these done? The photo's look great, but they always have dark haired people in the photo's.

tangyyoghurt Wed 26-Feb-14 00:18:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Monty27 Wed 26-Feb-14 00:22:34

There was a very glamorous and beautiful young woman sitting opposite me on the train yesterday. Her eyebrows had been done and imho spoiled here whole lovely look. trying too hard

BeyonceB Wed 26-Feb-14 00:31:09

I have blonde hair (and blonde brows) but have been having them HDd since the summer. People say my now darker brows have given definition to my whole face, as my old blonde eyebrows could hardly be seen by the naked eye. I love them grin

BeyonceB Wed 26-Feb-14 00:33:08

Tangy, the idea of HD is that they're trained to grow a certain way, so it sounds like you'll be an ideal candidate wink. They'll be measured every time you go to check their progress/shape.

tangyyoghurt Wed 26-Feb-14 00:36:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Monty27 Wed 26-Feb-14 00:37:45

I had really bushy dark eyebrows when I was younger, now they're all thin with some greys.

Dd dyes them for me smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now