Talk

Advanced search

Best long wearing foundation for oily skin

(7 Posts)
jjbeauty123 Wed 19-Feb-14 10:46:32

Hey mums,
Been on the hunt for a perfect foundation. Have an oily/combination complexion and find that no matter what i do by 11am my makeup has pretty much disappeared or gone shiny? Anyone know any good foundations? Not looking to fork out too much money either

thanks

Walnut8 Wed 19-Feb-14 11:01:48

If you're looking for budget, then the Revlon ones are really good. Revlon Colorstay (oily/combo) is great for staying put on oily skin.

I have read that for really oily skin, you will need to powder or use blotting paper every once in a while, regardless of what foundation you use, for makeup to stay on all day.

Doodee7 Thu 20-Feb-14 17:22:22

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

mrsravelstein Thu 20-Feb-14 17:24:35

bourjois 1-2-3 perfect is AMAZING, stays totally matte for 12+ hours and throughout my kickboxing workout...

The Lancome Tient Miracle 24H one stays put very well. Doublewear does too but it's far more matt looking

GeorginaWorsley Thu 20-Feb-14 18:31:20

I have exactly same problem
I have used
Estée Lauder Double Wear and Double Wear light
Dior Flawless
Boots Ever matte
Revlon color stay
Clarins Everlasting

Plus loads of others that I can't remember !
Estée Lauder probably stays the longest but is a bit flat for me.
Clarins is the one I'm using now,it is good but possibly just a tiny bit too pink for me.

Sammie101 Thu 20-Feb-14 18:33:20

Revlon colour stay is amazing! I used loads of primers to try and tame my oily t-zone and I just use this foundation and powder and don't have to worry about it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now