Talk

Advanced search

Boden petite sizings

(3 Posts)
FlatPacker Tue 18-Feb-14 10:24:33

I'm looking at dresses and trousers on Boden and wonder what sizes are like. I'm a easily a 10 in Next (but sizing in Next is generous). I'm 5.2. Thanks smile

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 18-Feb-14 11:11:45

I buy lots in Boden petite. I am 5 foot 1, and a size 10. I don't buy anything in Next so can't compare, but I find that Boden petite comes up quite short in skirts and dresses (not trousers though), but true to size on the body.

The website is very helpful as it puts the measurements of each item down, so you can work out where it will fall. I find the reviews very helpful too. The only thing is that their fit varies - for example, I have the wool skater skirt in red already, so bought it in green in their clearance sale. It comes up much bigger in the gree, even though the composition of the fabric is the same. i have found this with other items too.

I'm not complainig though. Their petit range is more extensive than any other store, and I buy lots of it.

FlatPacker Tue 18-Feb-14 11:58:13

Thanks for that. Gives me confidence to order a few items!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now