Talk

Advanced search

Revlon whipped cream foundation

(9 Posts)
YouseewhathappensLarry Tue 18-Feb-14 07:55:38

Anyone else using this? I ordered it from the US after a thread on here and I absolutely love it, I have blemished 30's skin with less than perfect pores and it looks flawless. It's quite gel like big thumbs up from me anyway.

FrugalFashionista Tue 18-Feb-14 08:07:04

Glad you liked it! I have a pot from the US and it's my go-to when I'm dressed to the nines for a cocktail party. Great texture and fabulous coverage and the glass jar has a va va voom pinup feel but during daytime I like a much lighter touch (minerals).

Anyway, Revlon do some remarkable liquid foundations. I've never found anything that I like more...

YouseewhathappensLarry Tue 18-Feb-14 09:06:34

I'm a bit of a foundation snob I normally use Laura mercier silk Creme, this is similar but better coverage .

butteredsidedown Tue 18-Feb-14 10:08:52

Where did you order from? I ordered some brushes from iherb over two weeks ago and still haven't received them :-(

Walnut8 Tue 18-Feb-14 11:18:07

I want to try this, but where I am, you can only buy it with SPF. Does yours have SPF yousee?

YouseewhathappensLarry Tue 18-Feb-14 13:58:01

eBay , hmmm not sure if it has SPF will check once baby awake

KosherBacon Tue 18-Feb-14 14:02:27

I have been trying to get this for months but can never find the shade I want in stock.

YouseewhathappensLarry Tue 18-Feb-14 14:04:17

I got nude

KosherBacon Tue 18-Feb-14 14:15:18

I want buff and can never find it on ebay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now