Talk

Advanced search

Bra help please

(6 Posts)
RollerCola Mon 17-Feb-14 08:52:57

I've recently bought a Cleo Juna bra from Panache. I really like the style but I think it's too small in the cups.

My measurements are 30/38 - the bra I've got is a 30e. The cups are okish but if I scoop properly they're too small. Also the back isn't actually that tight. I'm fastening it on the second hook and even that's not as tight as (I think) it should be. After a few more washes I'm pretty sure it'll be too loose.

So should I go down to a 28 back? And what cup size? I think measurements now make me a 30ff so should I try 28g?

Still trying to get my head round this as only recently was wearing a 32c grin

A 30e is designed for measurements of 30/36- I would expect you to need a 30ff or thereabouts.

In terms of band then if it feels too loose go down. Brands and bras vary a lot. So maybe try 28g too

RollerCola Mon 17-Feb-14 10:23:42

Does anyone know if Cleo bras normally come up a bit big? I don't want it to cut me in half if I order a 28, but the 30 does seem a bit loose.

I'd say they're pretty standard - freya, curvy kate and fantasie are all bigger, bravissimo own brand about the same

Can you order from somewhere with free returns and order a few sizes to try and get it right? brastop and amazon are both free returns

RollerCola Mon 17-Feb-14 11:16:14

Thanks, good idea I'll check them out.

SorrelForbes Mon 17-Feb-14 11:43:00

My Juna seems stretchier in the band than my other Cleo bras.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now